- Buy the book here
2. If you can’t find the book you can youtube!
- English – Onomatopoeia
- Math – find things to count in the book OR practice rhythm
- History the history of radio from this time period would be a fun addition.
- Listen to The Shadow a very popular radio drama.
- Science – Sound – there are great science lesson about sound that can be drawn from this short book.
- Crafts – make musical instruments
- Relationships – this is a great opportunity to discuss the unique nature of people. Maybe your kid is quirky or there is someone they have trouble relating to.