1.Buy book Here
2. Read aloud on Youtube
3. Idea Links:
- English – Right away you think of rhyming when you think of Seuss but you can find some basic concepts for reading here
- Math – Dr. Seuss provides lots of one to one correspondence to work on but you can also peruse a series of Seuss like activities here
- History – Geography – using the animals from the book – find out where they would live on the map.
- Science –
- Ducks wiki or the other animals attributes he wishes for
- Trip to the zoo to check out feet, tails, etc
- Crafts – make duck feet (buy flippers) and spend the day walking around in duck feet!
- Relationships – What attributes do you have that people appreciate? Which ones might others find annoying?