1. Buy book Here
2. Read aloud on Youtube
3. Idea Links:
- English – Right away you think of rhyming when you think of Seuss but you can find some basic concepts for reading here
- Math – Dr. Seuss provides lots of one to one correspondence to work on but you can also peruse a series of Seuss like activities here
- Science – due to the many Seuss animals learning about the systems for classifying animals is a great activity to do over and over again. You can find ideas here
- Crafts – if you have small plastic animals you can use construction paper to create a circus back drop
- Relationships – invite friends over and dress up like a Seuss animal and eat circus food.